I've had Pressly for 7 months now and I'm noticing a few changes in her behavior. She's calmed down a lot since she had her surgery last month but I'm now seeing that she's a lot more aggressive at times. She's started snapping at me when I do something she doesn't like. (Trying to put on a collar now requires 3 sets of hands!) She;s figuring out how to wiggle the hate loose to get out of the bathroom while I'm gone and she's become so bold as to jump over the gate! These new issues along with the fact that she still chews constantly and we're still having "accidents" only means one thing: Time for obedience school!
I'm hoping to start a class at some point this month and start getting her under control. I'll document our progress once we start the process and Pressly may even write a guest blog or 2. (Don't judge me, it's cute!)
Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment